OutdoorMaster Multisport Helmet
OutdoorMaster Multisport Helmet is a perfect safety equipment for people who like outdoor activities. Built for both comfort and impact resistance with reinforced ABS SHELL & shock-absorbing EPS core.
- ASTM & CPSC Certified safety
Built for both comfort and impact resistance with reinforced ABS SHELL & shock-absorbing EPS core.
- Extra removable lining
Designed with two removable liners for different sizes and easy to clean.
- Double adjustment
Well-attached & long-lasting adjustment dial and skin-friendly adjustable chin strap. Maximum fit and comfort.
- Professional ventilation system
Equipped with 12 air vents that will KEEP YOU COOL and COMFORTABLE for hours of riding.
- A helmet for multi-sport
Smooth Ventilation System and Dual Safety Certification helps to protect and enjoy SKATING, CYCLING, BMX, MTB and etc.
How to measure the size:
- To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measure tape around your head, keeping the tape just above the ears and level front to back. In short, this should be the widest part your head.
- Sizes: S (21.3 – 22 inches), M (22 – 22.8 inches), L (22.8 – 23.6 inches).
- Weight: 14.1 oz (400g)
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.4 x 7 inch (26 x 21.5 x 18 cm)
- Size: Small 18.1 – 20” (46 – 51 cm) Medium 20 – 22.8“ (51 – 58 cm) Large 21.3 – 23.6” (54 – 60 cm)
- This helmet is designed and intended exclusively for skateboarding, roller-skating and cycling. It is not intended for motor vehicle and will not provide adequate safety protection if used during motorsport. It is also not designed for sports other than those for which it is certified.
- For maximum protection, your helmet must fit you well, and all retention straps must be securely fastened.
- You must keep in mind no helmet can prevent against all injuries. Therefore serious injuries or death may occur by any unforeseeable impacts or blows. OutdoorMaster makes no claim that this helmet will eliminate all possibilities of injury.
- In conclusion, Every time you use this helmet, you need to check that nothing is badly torn, missing or out of adjustment.