Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire GPS Watch
With Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire GPS Watch You can push your performance to a whole new level. So, you can use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more. View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap. You can optimise your body’s energy reserves. Use heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active.
With this watch you getting hydration tracking which is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and see how consistent you are from day to day. View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Battery life – Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 34 days in battery saver mode.
- Reach New heights – Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Use TopoActive Europe maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Round-Trip routing or Turn by turn navigation.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident has occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.