Burton Ripcord Snowboard
The Burton Ripcord Snowboard is designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations. A directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition, while the added stability and catch-free feel of Flat Top with Easy Bevel puts you in the pilot’s seat.
A softer, more playful flex make this an easier going alternative to other twins, with a performance-oriented ride that gives you more room to grow than you’ll get with most entry level boards.
The Channel gives you the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with bindings from all major brands (not just Burton’s).
- All mountain snowboard
- Terrain: Piste, Park, Backcountry
- Shape: Directional
- Tapered Profile: Flat Top&trade with Easy Bevel
- Profile: Hybrid
- Flex: 2 (soft)
- Width: standard
- Fiberglass: Biax&trade
- Reinforcement: Super Sap® Epoxy Base: Extruded Core: FSC&trade Certified Fly&trade 900G Core Inserts: The Channel™ Rides with EST and other bindings
- Length: 145 cm, 150 cm, 154 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm, 156 cm wide, 158 cm wide, 162 cm wide
- Nose width: 29,57 cm
- Waist width: 25 cm Tail width: 29,07 cm Radius: 7,7 m
- Effective edge length: 120 cm
- Setback: -25 mm
- Rider weight: 45-118 kg
- Rider level: Intermediate, Advanced
- Fabric: Wood, Plastic, Metal
- Binding Compatibility: Requires bindings compatible with EST/ICS mounting system, most bindings are compatible although some may require a conversion disc