OutdoorMaster The Shark II SUP Air Pump
OutdoorMaster The Shark II SUP Air Pump is an upgraded 20 PSI high pressure air pump for SUP or Ponton boats. You will be able to inflate your SUP in a minutes, hassle free. With frost active cooling system and patented design, the pump provides super fast cooling performance.
You will get full set of nozzles to fit most of the high pressure inflatables including C7 and H3 valves. Simply connect the pump to your car with 12V DC connector and you are good to go.
With digital display you can set desired pressure and monitor it whenever you need. Automatic dual-stage pump gives you maximum inflate speed of 350L/min in the 1st stage and 70L/min 2nd stage. You can inflate up to 3 boards in row. The Shark II Air Pump is compatible with inflatable SUPs, boats and kayaks.
The shark has passed multiple tests with CA65, CE and RoHS compliant certification and partnership with SUPIA , Paddle 2 the people and WEEE. Its durability and eco-friendly material will offer you a promising summer journey.
- Frost active cooling system
- Car connector and full set of nozzles
- Digital display
- Dual-stage and Auto-Off
- Variety in use
- Eco friendly and test approved
- Supported pressure range: 0.5 – 20 PSI (0.034 – 1.378 Bar)
- Digital sensor accuracy: 0.01 PSI
- Inflation Auto-Off function
- Max Pumping Speed: 350L/min at 1st Stage, 70L/min at 2nd stage
- Dual Inflators Switch Point: 1 PSI
- Built in sand filter
- Max Energy Consumption: 10A, 120W (12V)
- DC Power Cord Length: 9ft (2.75m), 4.5ft Hose
- Net Weight: 3.6 Lbs (1.63 kg)
- Nozzles set: 1 x C7, 1 x H3, 1 x Cone-shaped – Diamter 0.28inch / 7.3mm at opening, Round – Diameter 0.67inch / 17mm at opening
- OutdoorMaster THE SHARK II
- 4.5ft Hose
- 3 x Nozzles
- 3 x Gaskets