OutdoorMaster Ski Goggles PRO for Sunny Days
OutdoorMaster Ski Goggles PRO for sunny days with variety of visible light transmission are perfect for having fun on the ski slopes and beyond them.
The VLT rating of an individual lens will range anywhere from 0 percent to 100 percent. Lower percentages mean that a pair of ski goggles will allow less light to pass through. Higher percentage ratings indicate that a pair of ski goggles will allow more light to pass through.
- PERFORMANCE SKI GOGGLES WITH FRAMELESS DESIGN
Large spherical, frameless lens provides a truly unobstructed & clear view of the slopes. Designed for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE & COMFORT.
- INTERCHANGEABLE LENS SYSTEM
Enjoy a wide range of extra lenses. Swap for day/night & different weather conditions. CHOOSE AMONG 20+ DIFFERENT LENSES. Extra lenses sold separately.
- OTG (OVER-THE-GLASSES) DESIGN
The Ski Goggles PRO features an OTG design that lets you wear your glasses under the goggles. All lenses are ANTI-FOG COATED & offers 100% UV400 PROTECTION.
- HUNIVERSAL HELMET COMPATIBILITY
Extra long elastic strap ensures GREAT HELMET COMPATIBILITY with all helmets. Suitable for both adults & teens.
- Lens Size: 8.27 inches (W) x 3.74 inches (H)
- Lens Material: PC + UV
- Frame Material: TPU
- 100% UV400 protection
VLT (Visible Light Transmission) Reference Scope:
- 0-10% – For sunny days
- 10-25% – For partially clouded to sunny days
- 25-60% – For cloudy days and dusk
- 60-90% – For night and heavily clouded days
- In order not to damage the anti-fog layer when cleaning your goggles, carefully clean the lens with a soft tissue.
- Lens replacement are sold separately.
- Lens replacement is ONLY compatible with OutdoorMaster goggles. Not with goggles from any other manufacturer.
Lens With Frame Package Includes:
- 1 x OutdoorMaster Goggles PRO
- 1 x Protective Case
- 1x Carrying Pouch
CUSTOMER-FAVORITE: 1 YEAR WARRANTY and friendly customer service.
Multiple colours available.