SIS ISO Go Energy Gel Pack of 30
SIS Isotonic Go Carbohydrate Energy Gel Pack of 30 x 60ml. The worlds first truly Isotonic gel. Provides a quicker supply of energy to the working muscles than a non isotonic gel.
What does Isotonic mean? The term Isotonic is related to the concentration of dissolved particles in a solution compared to those particles within cells in the body. This affects water transportation across cell membranes and ultimately how quickly the gel can be used as an energy source.
The concentration of dissolved particles in blood plasma cells is tightly regulated within a narrow range and for a gel to be described as Isotonic it must also be within this range. SiS GO Isotonic gels are made up of the carbohydrate maltodextrin and are specifically designed to fit this description, which ensures they are rapidly transported.
This means that you will feel the performance benefits of taking on a SiS gel far more quickly than when a non-isotonic gel is consumed.
What are the Benefits of carbohydrate during exercise?
During prolonged or high intensity exercise, your body uses a lot of carbohydrates, which is the main cause of fatigue. The body stores carbohydrate as glycogen in the muscles and liver for use during exercise, however it has a limited storage capacity.
You want to be sure you are fully fuelled on the start line? You need to use SIS Go Energy Gel before an event. However, additional carbohydrate during exercise is known to:
- Delay the onset of fatigue
- Enhance ability to compete/ train hard
- Improve performance and race times.
- Easily digestible and light on the stomach
- Gels are a highly practical way to ingest carbohydrate
- Light on the stomach and highly effective in providing a rapid energy supply to the working muscles
- Designed to be consumed without water, avoiding the bulk of carrying additional bottles
PACK INCLUDES – 30 X 60ML GELS (MIX MATCH YOUR OWN FLAVOURS)