Kheo BAZIK Landboard
The Kheo BAZIK Landboard is the intermediate board and is all about performance at a realistic price. The Bazik with its heavy duty channel trucks is awesome for dropping off hills or doing speed runs with a kite.
Additionally it is equipped with Kheo high performance race tyres so even at high speeds it will track like a train. But make no mistake, its fibreglass reinforced deck also delivers when it comes to freestyle tricks and offers more than enough pop and flex to get air and land comfortably.
All in all the Bazik is a board that works for just about anybody, whether you want to shred down nasty hillsides or get wicked airtime kite-landboarding, the Bazik does it all!
Recommended for riders up to 110Kg
- Overall Length: 113cm
- Deck Length: 94cm
- Weight: 6.9kg / 7.7Kg
- Bindings: Kheo C1 Velcro
- Trucks: 12mm Kheo Aluminium Channel Trucks
- Truck Inserts: 80A Cylinder Shocks
- Wheels: Kheo Dish Lightweight / 9 inch tyhree spoke standard
- Tyres: 8inch Kheo Racer / 9 inch Ultra Grip Tread
- Bearings: 6001-2RS Abec5
- Deck: 9 Ply Canadian Maple, 2 ply Fibreglass (20º tip angle)
- Hardware: Stainless
- Accessories: Kheo Coil Leash, Tool Kit and instructions