Amann Serafil Thread
Polyester continuous filament
Amann Serafil Thread is a sewing and embroidery thread made from polyester continuous filament. The single yarns are made of endless fibres (filaments) for continuous filament threads. Partially, up to 200 single filaments make up a single yarn (continuous filament). Thanks to their construction, continuous filaments have a smooth, glossy surface and a consistent thread character. Furthermore, they display a very high breaking strength and abrasion resistance. You buy 1 bobbin in one colour and size. You can use bobbin in standard sewing machine or hand sewing. The outstanding product for sewing kite (nylon or dacron), sails, tent materials etc. used outdoor.
Serafil is the classic among all sewing threads.
- the outstanding product for sewing kites materials (nylon or dacron)
- subtle sheen
- special finishing process
- high seam strength
- best sewing performance with perfect stitch formation
- UV Resistant High Strength
- Eco-friendly and water-repellent
- V-69 is the heaviest commercial size recommended for home sewing machines.
- Heavier threads make your stitching more visible.
- The thread size measures the thread’s thickness.
- Thread tends to get stronger as it gets heavier.
- The tension on your sewing machine will need adjusting when you switch thread weights.
- Try to use a needle where the eye is 40% larger than the thickness of the thread.