PLKB Aviator Depower Foil Bar
PLKB Aviator bar is specifically designed therefore you can use it in combination with the Aero / Nova closed cell kites.
The Aviator bar with “race specific” features allows you to maximize the kite’s output.
It is equipped with a double pulley trim system which is operated by a trim rope and allows you for quickly, on the fly, power adjustments to help you stay ahead of the pack.Since these kites are often used by snow kiters for snowkite racing, some specific materials were made differently such as:
- the 1800kg Amsteel depower line instead of the standard PU coated line,
- a lock-in pin with a “bend point”
- softer yet tougher PU loop in a highly visible colour.
- Colour coded leader lines to quickly differentiate between left and right.
- Double action trim system for precise, on the fly, power regulation.
- Groundstake loop to secure your kite on the ground
– the self landing handle is fitted with a groundstake loop.
- Self landing handle
– the self landing and reverse launch handle is easily removable.
- Clamcleat trimmer
– roven and reliable clamcleat trimmer.
- 1800Kg Amsteel depower line
– PU coating eventually curls up like a pigs tail so we’ve opted for 1800Kg Amsteel, which is easily replaceable.
- Steering line trim knots hidden under the floaters.
- Smooth centre piece
– precisely machined stainless centre piece allows for smooth bar travel.
- Hide-away elastic line retainers
– elastic line retainers to secure your lines when the bar is not in use.
- Molded EVA grip
– comfortable molded EVA grip for a firm bar feeling
- Flag out safety leash connector
– the safety line runs through the centre of the loop and has a metal ring to connect your leash to.
- Soft, high visibility PU loop
– standard loop can freeze up and break in extreme winter conditions, this is why we’ve chosen a softer, more cold resilient material.