PLKB Navigator Bar
FREESTYLE | FREERIDE | WAVE
PLKB Navigator bar is a piece of kite equipment that takes nearly two decades of kiteboarding experience to materialized.
Peter Lynn team understand that your kiting experience heavily relies on how well your bar works. This is why the Navigator bar is designed to be as clean as possible without making any compromise in safety and user comfort.
Main design characteristics:
- Good grip
- Well working swivel system
- Strong and durable
- Easy to use safety
- All connections are extra durable
- No excessive parts, no complicated systems.
All Navigator bars include a safety leash as standard.
- Kook proof line connections
– knots and loops to indicate front and backlines
- Colour coated lines
– the Pre-stretched Dyneema lines are PU coated, besides providing the line with maximum protection, this also allows the kitesurfers to see at a glance which line is which
– well working easy to use depowersystem. Trim your kites precisely with our clamcleat
- PU coated depower line
– tough poly urethane coating to prevent wear on the depower line
- Soft bar ends
– no more bruizes while handlepassing or other painful encounters
- Bar grip
– nice pre shaped grip for all your unhooked tricks
– easily untwist your lines after many rotations
– well working easy to use safety system
- Removable lock in pin
– to make unhooked and surf sessions safer and more convenient