Eleveight Ignition Kiteboard will accelerate your progress, yet you won’t outgrow it too soon; landing your first tricks is just the start. The PRS rails hold a massive amount of load before you pop into breathtaking altitudes and the Carbon Stringer reinforces flex on your landings. Upwind ability is also maximised thanks to the Parabolic Rail Shape which assists with grip. The Eleveight Ignition Kiteboard is the perfect companion from your first runs progressing right through to landing technical freeride tricks. Before you know it, the Ignition will take you to great heights!
- Progressive freeride twintip with excellent light wind performance
- Innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology for increased grip and upwind ability
- Carbon-reinforced 3D Paulownia wood core for durability and outstanding flex
- Early planing for light wind fun and heavier riders
- Equipped with Freego pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
- Complete new top mould and board design
- New 3D shaped Paulownia wood core for outstanding flex pattern
- New innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology, a tucked-under-edge for more grip and improved upwind ability
- Reduced thickness in the tips gives improved linear flex from the centre to rails for faster turning and greater responsiveness
- New Carbon Stringer reinforcement for refined rebound flex
Everything is difficult before it gets easy – Ignition eleveights your way.
– Franz Schitzhofer