Eleveight Master C+ V3 is the ultimate weapon of choice for dedicated wind addicts seeking a premium board to outperform anything and anyone.
The precision-milled 3D core, made of a rare low-density Paulownia wood, is entirely coated with high-tech carbon-fibre. We use superior Spread Tow Carbon, a fabric made with a unique weaving technique to get the most performance out of the carbon fibres, both in stretch and compression. The carbon layer creates exceptional flex which is enhancing the riding experience.
The Parabolic Rail Shape technology improves upwind-travel, as a result you can cut through chop comfortably and redirects spray away from you. Ultimate impact resistance is achieved and the enhanced optimum flex cushions on landing.
The smart channel layout of the bottom as well as the included G10 glassed fins, combine control and responsiveness that playfully go hand in hand. Lastly, we are pleased to have developed new 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging, along with new standout graphics for a more exciting look.
The new Eleveight Master C+ will allow the rider to hold the edge longer with more ease. In conclusion load the board for a powerful radical pop and achieve their highest jumps yet.
- Super lightweight high-performance freeride to freestyle twintip
- Spread Tow Carbon lamination for a precise and responsive ride
- Parabolic ABS rails for grip, upwind ability and higher impact resistance
- Varying bevelled ABS rails optimize flex, speed, and pop
- Multi-stage rocker for better pop and smooth landings
- New ABS rail material with higher impact resistance
- Updated graphics for more exciting look
- 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging