Eleveight Master V4 with new ABS rail material, version 4 has more impact resistance than ever before as well as a new refreshing look.
The refined structure and bevelled rails vary the thickness of the edges along the board’s outline allowing the tips and the centre to be thinner. This gives increased flex, more speed and improved release when popping. This effect is enhanced by Aerospace grade Spread Tow Carbon reinforcement that provides the ideal rebound flex. The Master pops higher than ever before, giving riders more time to execute freestyle tricks.
The board also comes equipped with our highly innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology (PRS). The tucked-under-rail improves upwind-travel, cuts through chop more comfortably, and speed generation is further enhanced. Combined with the radical bottom shape, staying in control and holding the edge, even in raging storms, is a breeze.
Thin tips and evolved linear flex between the centre and rail gives a fast response and excellent turning characteristics. The glossy UV resistant top sheet also protects the longevity of the board. Lastly, we are pleased to have developed new 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging, along with new standout graphics for a more exciting look.
The Master unites the best of both worlds in terms of freeride and freestyle performance and the best board out there for sending any trick.
- Performance freeride to freestyle twin tip with advanced 3D design
- Innovative parabolic rails for better grip and upwind ability
- Aerospace-grade Spread Tow Carbon reinforcement for refined rebound flex
- Varying bevelled rails for optimized flex, speed, and pop, and high impact resistance
- Heavy-duty build quality with UV-resistant top deck
- Updated graphics for a more exciting look
- New ABS rail material with higher impact resistance
- 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging