Eleveight FS Kite V5 has a more projected area for even greater efficiency and we’ve fine-tuned bridles for maximum stability. Having dramatically reduced weight across all sizes, the FS is more agile and dynamic. Thinner LE tips now decrease the risk of bridle wrap meaning riders have better control when handle passing or performing advanced freestyle moves. This year we redesigned the frame structure between the inflatable parts and the ripstop to optimize load transition for improved stability and durability. The new 2 step force transition on the tips also ensures constant power development putting the rider in control. Delivering raw power that tears down limits, the Eleveight FS Kite V5 has never made freestyle more accessible and fun than ever before.
- Five-strut Open-C design for radical freestyle and big air manoeuvres High aspect ratio for explosive power and vertical lift
- Great upwind performance and exceptional stability
- Optimum line slack for advanced freestyle tricks
- High-performance design for advanced action
General for all kites
- Lighter bladder material for bigger sizes to decrease the overall weight
- Redesigned frame structure between the inflatable parts and the ripstop to optimise load transition for improved stability and durability.
- New 2 step force transition on tips for harmonic power development
- Overall weight reduction across all sizes
FS V5 Changes
- More projected area for greater efficiency
- Fine-tuned bridles for maximum stability
- Thinner LE tips decreased the risk of bridle wrap