Eleveight OS Kite is our dedicated foil and freeride kite, every inch of material delivers outstanding performance, no matter how thin the breeze. The Open-C design launches in wind well below 10 knots. It is remarkably fast, has a massive sweet spot, and is very direct and precise to steer. The power deployment is very smooth, ideal for foiling. For Eleveight OS Kite V2 we decreased the aspect ratio while adding more sweep to the wingtips. These adjustments improve stability, especially in stronger winds and gusts.
We upgraded the Dacron to the innovative XT material, which is lighter yet stronger. The reworked trailing edge is now equipped with anti-vibration patches, effectively reducing flutter. Making those modifications, we were able to develop a much sturdier kite that is lighter and more agile than ever before.
- One strut mid-swept hybrid design for foiling and freeriding
- Highly responsive performance kite with dynamic turning speed
- Optimised aspect ratio for superior light wind performance
- Backstall-proof design and automatic relaunch characteristics
- Feather-light design with ultra-durable quality materials
- Decreased aspect ratio with an added sweep for improved high-end stability
- New innovative XT Light Dacron with outstanding weight characteristics
- Redesigned scuff guards with adjusted placement for added protection
- Reworked trailing edge with anti-vibration patches for longevity and weight reduction
Building a lightweight yet durable construction is a tough challenge, a challenge we met by combining high-tech materials with innovative development techniques.
– Peter Stiewe