Eleveight WS Kite – lighter, more efficient and the ultimate wave machine. V5 of the WS has been modified with reduced AR to give less pull and tighter turns, and the shorter bridle trim has reduced the bar pressure even further. An overall reduction in weight helps optimise the drift, and the new span-wise canopy load seam increases stability. With great low-end performance and it’s aerodynamic design, the Eleveight WS is the first choice for wave riders looking for a top performance kite with the utmost longevity.
- Three-strut Open-C Hybrid performance kite for wave, foil and freeriding
- Stable downwind drift and light bar pressure for carefree surfing
- Rapid turning characteristics pivoting smoothly and tightly
- Medium aspect ratio ensures enormous wind range and low-end performance
- Light bar pressure for single hand control and optimum surf experience
- Lighter bladder material for bigger sizes to decrease the overall weight
- Redesigned frame structure between the inflatable parts and the ripstop to optimize load transition for improved stability and durability.
- New 2 step force transition on tips for harmonic power development
- Overall weight reduction across all sizes
- Slightly flatter Arc keeps efficiency with the reduced AR
- Bridle trim shorter with reduced bar pressure feel
- New span-wise canopy load seam supports the canopy profile to ensure stability
The WS kite has extremely fast turning characteristics with exceptional drift abilities. It is the perfect companion for any surf session.
– Peter Stiewe