Eleveight XS Kite is the latest addition to our kite range, the Extreme Series, was created to push the boundaries of big air. The XS has a sophisticated delta hybrid design with a high aspect ratio, featuring a massive angle-of-attack. It is a high-performance crossover kite that sits between the FS and RS. The hang time is perfect. For kiteboarders, which are interested in old school hooked-in tricks, thanks to XS the hang time can be extended. Steering is fast and responsive.
To withstand the extreme forces of big airs, we designed an ultra-sturdy five-strut frame that delivers stability in all situations. It has a fantastic low-end performance thanks to the superior aerodynamics and swept wingtips. Add the Eleveight XS kite to your quiver to boost beyond your personal best.
- Five-strut delta hybrid design for adrenaline addicts and boosting freaks
- Extreme big air kite with an explosive lift and long hang time
- Massive grunt in all wind conditions for freeride versatility
- Ultra-sturdy construction for maximum stability and longevity
- Rapid yet controllable flight characteristics
The XS is the modern interpretation of a high-performance old school kite, fine-tuned for extreme big airs.
– Peter Stiewe